[council] Fwd: Recommendation to Terminate Next Gen RDS PDP

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:32:14 UTC 2018

Sincere thanks to Stephanie and all members of RDS PDP leadership and WG
for their thoughtful consideration of next steps. Council colleagues, this
is an opportunity to reflect - guided by the expertise of the RDS PDP - on
our efficiency and effectiveness on the topic of WHOIS and how best to
support the work of the EPDP.

Best wishes,

Heather