[council] PDP Leadership Travel Support Pilot report - any objections

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:34:18 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

As noted on in our August GNSO Council meeting, we received in the FY18
budget process funding through the Additional Budget Request (ABR)
mechanism to run a pilot of travel funding for a limited number of our PDP
Chairs/leaders who otherwise would not have received funding to attend an
ICANN public meeting.

We are required under the Additional Budget Request process to provide a
report summarising how the funds were used, and how they contributed to our
activities.

Donna, Rafik and I put the attached report to your attention; if you have
any objections or proposed amendments, please could you post these to the
Council list by next Monday, 10 September?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Heather, on behalf of Council leadership team