[council] ATRT3 Questions for GNSO Council

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Thu Aug 15 17:37:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

In trying to wrap up some Council Action Items, this is a reminder.

Please work with your respective SGs and Cs to provide any feedback directly to the ATRT3, or to advise the Council if there are comments that would fall within our remit.

Here are the questions posed during our session with the ATRT3 in Marrakech:

*             Are your community members satisfied with their interaction with the GAC? What types of improvements would your community like to see implemented?

*             What is your perception of transparency within policy development process, including the EPDP?

*             Do you find the Board's current level and recent efforts towards accountability and transparency improvements satisfactory?

*             Is there anything else you'd like to share from the perspective of accountability and transparency?

Thanks,

Keith