[council] Draft Council Response Acknowledging Receipt of ICANN's Whois Accuracy/ARS Letter

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Thu Aug 15 17:16:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,

In preparation for our 22 August Council meeting, and further discussion of the topic, attached is a draft letter acknowledging receipt of Goran's 21 June letter on WHOIS Accuracy and ARS. This is not a substantive response, so it should be fairly straightforward.

Here's the link to the original letter from Goran: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/marby-to-drazek-21jun19-en.pdf

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,

Keith