[council] FW: EPDP Phase 1 Rec. 27 Work Plan

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Aug 27 13:26:43 UTC 2019

Hi all,

For your information and review, I am forwarding the work plan developed by ICANN Org addressing EPDP Phase 1 Recommendation 27 – the review of impacted policies, procedures and contractual provisions. This will also be shared with the EPDP Phase 1 IRT.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best,

Keith