[council] Fwd: [CORRESPONDENCE] Cherine Chalaby to Keith Drazek RE: Thick WHOIS Deferral

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Aug 27 18:40:16 UTC 2019

All,

Please see the attached letter from the ICANN Board concerning the Thick WHOIS transition policy and request for an implementation extension/deferral.

This is related to our work with ICANN Org around impacts of EPDP Phase 1 recommendations on other policies, procedures and contractual obligations.

We have an obligation to respond to this inquiry, so please review.

Best,
Keith

Begin forwarded message: