[council] Update from TSG-RD

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:23:16 UTC 2019

Hey Marika,

Thanks for sharing this. It’s good to have seen more details pertaining to
the process and the core of the subject they’re tackling. Though their work
is not really defined as a policy development process, they will affect
policy. So I’m not sure what my fellow councilors think of that.

Best,

Elsa
—

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 8:30 PM Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
wrote:

> For your information, you can find here an update on the progress made by
> the Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data
> (TSG-RD) during its first F2F meeting:
>
> https://www.icann.org/news/blog/technical-study-group-makes-progress-at-first-face-to-face-meeting
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marika