[council] FW: DRAFT - 2019 GNSO Council Strategic Planning Session Report

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Tue Feb 26 15:42:10 UTC 2019

Thanks for the reminder, Keither.  And thanks to staff for putting this
report together.  We discussed so many issues and concepts in detail during
that three days ... the level of detail caputured in tihs report is
impressive.  I've added some comments to the attached to highlight points
of clarification or expanded detail from my perspective.

Thanks,
Darcy