[council] Request for Volunteers -- Marrakech GNSO Council Meeting with GAC on IGO CRP

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Jun 12 22:38:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

As we approach ICANN65, if you would like to participate in the special sub-group meeting of the GNSO Council and GAC on IGO CRP next steps, please let me know.

This session is not mandatory, but it would be helpful to have decent representation. The meeting is scheduled for one hour on Tuesday 25 June at 13:30.

Our focus will be on next steps for the RPM PDP WG and, more specifically, chartering a dedicated sub-group to focus on IGO protections. Our goal is to clarify our intentions with regard to this new sub-group and encourage interested GAC members and IGOs to participate.

I will co-chair the session with Manal. If you have an interest in the RPM PDP WG and/or the IGO CRP issue, I encourage your participation.

Thanks in advance,

Keith