[council] FW: 2019 CSC Elections

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Sun Jun 23 15:27:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We received the email below from ICANN Org concerning the request for appointment of members and liaisons to the Customer Standing Committee (CSC).

As we’ve discussed, the GNSO Council will re-appoint James Gannon to the CSC, and we will communicate that appointment prior to the 2 August 2019 deadline.

Following that, once the slate is confirmed by ICANN Org, we will need to engage with the ccNSO to jointly approve the appointments.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Keith