[council] ICANN's Legislative/Regulatory Tracker -- Recommended Improvements

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Sun Jun 23 17:01:54 UTC 2019

Dear Ayden, Darcy, Erika, Flip, Michele, Phillipe and Tatiana,

In reviewing the Council’s action items, we recognized that the item below is still outstanding:

Small group of Councilors to develop draft message to ICANN Org to provide input on legislative tracker. Based on feedback, Council leadership to consider scheduling follow up discussion at ICANN65.

We wanted to bring this to your attention, as you all volunteered to work on this item. While the latter part of the action item (e.g., engaging at ICANN65) is likely impractical at this point, you may still want to draft a message to send to ICANN org. As Keith noted, please work together and let staff know if you need any assistance.

Best,

Steve