[council] FW: DRAFT - 2019 GNSO Council Strategic Planning Session Report

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Mar 1 00:07:36 UTC 2019

Dear Councilors,

Per the direction from Keith, staff has made a few incremental edits and rejected/modified the comments about EPDP SO/AC member participation. We have also rejected the changes to the document name, to keep it consistent with the version from 2018.

Ayden’s edits and the subsequent edits are all in red-line. Please let us know if you have any concerns. Otherwise, we will submit a ticket to publish this version on the GNSO calendar at close of business in Los Angeles tomorrow.

Best,

Steve