[council] EPDP Phase Two -- Next Steps

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Mar 4 20:29:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Assuming we approve today's motion approving the Phase One Final Report and concurrently authorizing initiation of Phase Two, we will review the attached slides.

These slides lay out the EPDP Team plan for Kobe and highlight considerations/discussion points for the Council and EPDP Team over the coming weeks.

Thanks,

Keith