[council] EPDP Team resources request

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:35:06 UTC 2019

hi,

Thanks Keith and all who commented on the requests.
it will be helpful for the EPDP team to have enough meeting slots during
the policy forum and getting high priority in term of allocation. It is
also aligned with council approach to prioritize work and resources here.
I also believe that council should strongly request for travel support to
not impact the team and the members engagement. I think we can get the
number of those who need the travel support quickly. I can make the call at
the EPDP level and have idea who might need it.

Best Regards,

Rafik