[council] Reminder: Notification of Electronic vote: Approval of the 2019 slate of Members and Liaisons on the Customer Standing Committee (CSC) 09 October 2019 - 14 October 2019

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Oct 8 09:53:29 UTC 2019

Dear Councilors,

The GNSO Council email vote on the motion regarding the Approval of the 2019 slate of Members and Liaisons on the Customer Standing Committee (CSC) will begin on the 09 October at 00:01 UTC. Ballots will be sent out closer to the time.

The vote opens at 00:01 UTC on Wednesday 9 October 2019 and closes at 23:59 UTC on Monday 14 October 2019

Please make sure that you receive your ballot, from tally at icann.org<mailto:tally at icann.org>, and if you do not please let me know immediately: gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>

Please remember that if you are off email, you can cast your vote by voice, but please provide me with a telephone number before 8 October 2019.

Please be sure to mark only one response:

  *   In favour,
  *   Not in favour,
  *   Abstain

Please also note the following applicable procedures:

  *   The Operating Procedures do not permit absentee voting for either motion. Under Section 4.5 of the GNSO Operating Procedures, an abstention counts as a vote “not in favour”. The ballot includes a text box for you to state your reason(s) if you wish, should you decide to abstain from voting on either motion.
  *   The voting threshold required for the motion to pass successfully is a simple GNSO majority.
  *   In accordance with the rules for a vote outside a Council meeting, this ballot will be an open vote (i.e. not secret) and we will record and publish the outcomes as required by the GNSO Operating Procedures.

Thank you.

With kind regards,
Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>
See All SO and AC events on the ICANN Global calendar [features.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__features.icann.org_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=OkAuTxQzjd6OEBdTLnL2e9AzuITAIo_eKF83qtr0XBc&s=fCZHWFjloMoqoWQWGEwdf3mUfpWfCbh5NyPIUMdpXS0&e=>