[council] Process of Adoption of the FY 2021-2025 Operating Plan and FY 2021 Operating Plan and Budget

John McElwaine john.mcelwaine at nelsonmullins.com
Thu Aug 20 17:38:03 UTC 2020

Pam,

I have reviewed the ccNSO’s 6 July Letter and ICANN Org’s 7 August Response.  I believe that the subject of exploring solutions for engagement that can be used in exceptional circumstances impacting the process of adoption of the fiscal year plans is a good topic for the GNSO-ccNSO session at ICANN69.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards,

John