[council] Process of Adoption of the FY 2021-2025 Operating Plan and FY 2021 Operating Plan and Budget

james@icann.guru lists at icann.guru
Fri Aug 14 08:17:36 UTC 2020

ccNSO raises an important point actually and to be honest one that I had missed, this is while well meaning setting a precedent that I feel we should be uncomfortable with as it either violates the bylaws process on budgets or at the least violates the spirit in which we created the budget process during the transition.

I think that the EC should raise this as a concern and request a confirmation that this will not happen again in the future.

---
James Gannon