[council] FW: [ICANN Community Leaders] FW: ICANN67 Discussion Call Materials | 18 February 2020 at 17:00 UTC

Tom Dale tomwdale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:47:07 UTC 2020

Thank you for the update Keith.

I particularly support your final comment in the chat that “Over-communication is welcome in these circumstance”.

Tom

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of "Drazek, Keith via council" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Reply to: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek at verisign.com>
Date: Wednesday, 19 February 2020 at 6:37 am
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [council] FW: [ICANN Community Leaders] FW: ICANN67 Discussion Call Materials | 18 February 2020 at 17:00 UTC

Hi all,

ICANN convened a call today with SO/AC/SG/C leaders and Goran, Maarten and other ICANN staff to discuss the upcoming ICANN meeting in Cancun, and more specifically the potential impact of the coronavirus on our ability to meet in person. The ICANN Board has a special meeting scheduled for 2000 UTC on Wednesday to discuss the matter further. The Zoom recording of the session is below for anyone who would like to listen. It is clear to me that ICANN’s leadership is taking this situation seriously and is trying to find the right balance under challenging and uncertain circumstances.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best,
Keith