[council] Amendment to Motion - Nomination of a Mentor to the ICANN Fellowship Program

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 14:28:03 UTC 2020

Dear GNSO Councillors:

I would like to make a minor amendment to the motion I submitted for the
upcoming Council meeting to nominate a mentor for the ICANN Fellowship
Program. The purpose of this amendment is to clarify that the SSC’s
recommendation was delivered via the motion and not through a separate
communication to the GNSO Council mailing list.

Whereas 5 currently states, “The SSC submitted its full consensus
recommendation to the GNSO Council on 13 January 2019.”

I would like to amend the text to read, “The SSC submitted its full
consensus recommendation to the GNSO Council on 13 January 2020, by way of
submission of the relevant motion.”

This revision also corrects a typo in the date of submission.

Kind regards,

Carlton
*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*