[council] IANA Annual Engagement Survey

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Nov 17 20:49:42 UTC 2020

Dear Councilors,

Please see a message about the IANA Annual Engagement Survey. Our friends in PTI are encouraging your participation – please see the message below, sent on their behalf.

Best,

Steve

Dear GNSO council members,

We would like to remind you that IANA is running its annual engagement survey until November 25. You should have received an email from Ruth David (ruth.david at echoresearch.com ) from Echo Research LLC, the third-party vendor we contract every year to administer our survey. We assure you that the unique link they provided in the email is secure and will take you to our survey. It only takes a few minutes to complete. We would love to hear how we are doing, especially during these difficult times of engaging remotely.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the survey, please reach out to marilia.hirano at iana.org .

Best Regards,

Kim Davies

VP, IANA Services, ICANN