[council] Liaison to the ccNSO

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Sat Oct 24 14:48:55 UTC 2020

Dear Council,

Thanks Seb for volunteering.

Is there a description of the role of the GNSO Council Liaison to the ccNSO?  I know the role of ccNSO Liaison to to the GNSO is an official role which is held by Marteen Simon (According to the Website)?  Also, as the GNSO Council Liaison to the GAC is one that is appointed by the Standing Selection Committee, is the GNSO Liaison to the ccNSO also selected by the SSC?  Finally, does the GNSO Liaison to the ccNSO have to be a Councilor?

Sorry for what may seem like very elementary questions, but I couldnt find anything on this newer role and I want to be prepared to answer these questions should they arise from GAC members.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO