[council] Motion: Initiation of a Policy Development Process to Review the Transfer Policy

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:16:11 UTC 2021

Jeff:
Many thanks for the response. It definitely adds some information I was not
aware of.

I have been following the Net4India matter not just from the ICANN releases
but through my contacts from the IG world who are domiciled in India. As
you would imagine, the issue plays a little differently on the ground there
than here; the lightning rod of course being national sovereignty. I
continue to follow it.

Best,
Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*