[council] [Urgent Input Required] Transfer Policy PDP Charter: Working Group Composition

Kristian Ørmen koe at one.com
Wed Mar 10 10:35:55 UTC 2021

Hi Pam

Thank you for the work on this.

I think the model is great and I think it’s good to have a limit on this. We need to make sure a PDP is not flooded with to many members.
Reaching out to each SG/C/SO/AC before and asking for their expected participation is a good way to set the limits in the PDP charter.

Kind regards
Kristian Ørmen