[council] FW: Modifying consensus policies

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Mon Oct 25 08:33:00 UTC 2021

Dear Councilors,

Please see Theresa's email and attached document developed by ICANN org to the Board's intention on the policy lifecyle.

Beyond its educational goal, the paper also identifies potential gaps, shortcomings and room for improvement for which our community's input is sought. It is certainly something we can use for our SPS to plan for the work of the year ahead.

Thank you.
Regards,
Philippe

Orange Restricted