[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 14 April 2022

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:27:29 UTC 2022

Hello Nathalie,

Thank you for these draft minutes and please find following my comments on
the same.

Re: item 4 on SSAD ODA
1. Pg 3, 1st para, line 3: "The small team found a number of accuracies and
errors of interpretation." - shouldn't "accuracies" be "inaccuracies"?
2. Pg 3, last para, line 2: "SAD" should be "SSAD"

Re: item 5 on DNS Abuse
3. Pg 5, the largest para: there are a bunch of misplaced or redundant
commas which I will leave you to review/correct, but more importantly, the
last sentence, I doubt that Paul McGrady "added that the aim will be to
*direct* the GNSO Council on next steps", but rather that the small team
would *inform or propose to* Council the appropriate next steps.

Re: item 5 on Closed Generics
4. Pg 6, 3rd para, line 5: the sentence, "*The NCSG also doesn’t believe
that closed generics is a GAC specific issue and **disapproves of the
advantage the GAC is benefitting from." *seems incomplete. Perhaps add the
words "this dialogue" after the word"from"?

Kind regards,
Justine