[council] For your input: Draft Survey for SSAD ODP Liaison + Small Team - due 13 January 2023

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Dec 22 23:57:57 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

In Sebastien’s email of 25 October<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2022-October/026146.html>, he outlined several PDP improvements that Council Leadership recommended moving forward with.

Included in improvement #9, GNSO Support Staff had an action item to “develop a straightforward survey that can be used to solicit input from the GNSO Council liaison to the SSAD ODP as well as the small team that was tasked to review the ODP to document its findings so that these can be shared when the review takes place after the second ODP completes.”

We have developed a draft survey and wanted to share it with you for your input: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sRmdYtwCslKMeZb5QKTzGsVfae0xYZQY/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117322705262957836966&rtpof=true&sd=true.

There is no need to review this survey right away, of course, but we wanted to share it with you when it was ready.

If you have any feedback, please provide it in comment form by Friday, 13 January 2023. We will send another reminder in the new year, but if you believe more time is needed, please let us know.

As Steve noted earlier, we wish everyone a happy and safe holiday break – we hope you are able to take some time to rest and enjoy the season.

Kind regards,

Marika and Caitlin