[council] FW: Impact of SSAD Light on Other Work

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Tue Jun 7 15:07:30 UTC 2022

Dear Kurt,

Thanks for the early input. Your email doesn't seem to have made it to the council list - or to its archive - (or use of a different email than the one subscribed, anyway I hope this one does.)

Dear Councilors,

The follow-up discussion on the impact of SSAD Light on Other Work is on next week's agenda under item 5, so please consider chiming in.

Thank you.
Regards,
Philippe

Orange Restricted