[council] GNSO Council Member Commitments

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 22 10:36:59 UTC 2022

Dear All,

This document has now been uploaded as a google doc to allow for further comments / suggestions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmft4PPLzFB0rE9IWEi86eMZYrlgDaXT/edit. There were a couple of edits that were proposed during the wrap up session that have already been applied and are visible in redline. Please provide your input in time for further consideration during the July Council meeting.

Best regards,

Marika