[council] GNSO Council Member Commitments

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Wed Jun 8 13:17:15 UTC 2022

Dear Council Colleagues,

I proposed during our SPS to formulate a series of Commitments for the Council Members to adopt, beyond our existing duties and responsibilities.

Please find these Commitments as I proposed them since our last meeting to Paul McGrady and Leadership. Paul offered a Civility Pledge from the IPC in 2021; these Commitments were heavily inspired by it.

Please find my draft for discussion. We will have time to review them next week during our Wrap-Up Session.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_4046168083]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>