[council] Fourth Set of Assumptions and SubPro ODP Update

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Thu May 26 17:02:04 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

On Jeff's behalf, you will find below the update and highlights of the SubPro ODP. Please have a look at both Question Sets #3 and #4. Quoting Jeff here: "For Set # 3, we shoud respond by June 1st.  For Set #4, we should respond by the end of ICANN74 if possible."

Note also the related sessions during both prep and 74 weeks, including individual (on demand) sessions with SG/Cs.

Regards,

Philippe