[council] Motion regarding the PCRequested by the IDNs-EPDP Team

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:33:50 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing more thoughts on this. My reading is that only the
EPDP's top level recommendations will have a direct impact on when the next
round of the new gTLD Program can happen, and hence why the proposal
prioritizes those first.

But fair point on the fact that different understanding warrants and
deserves further clarity on the text from the EPDP's leadership. I hope
Farrel will relay the request to the leadership team.

Warmly,
Tomslin