[council] Motion - EPDP Phase 2 Small Team Addendum

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Tue Nov 15 16:54:38 UTC 2022

Hi Seb,

The RrSG would like to submit the attached amendment to this motion.  While registrars are generally supportive of the concept and believe additional data could help the ICANN Board assess the EPDP Phase 2 Final Report, there was a concern that the Council may be exceeding the scope of its role by "approving" an operational proof of concept.  The attached edits aim to clarify that the GNSO is supportive of the addendum as it relates to gathering additional data for the ICANN Board's analysis of the EPDP Phase 2 Final Report.

Thanks,
Greg