[council] Council nomination for the ICANN Academy Leadership Program

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Mon Oct 10 19:50:09 UTC 2022

I am a big supporter of Manju as one of our emerging leaderships in
ICANN, and it would be a pleasure to be together with her in the program.

The BC has decided internally on a candidate quite a while ago. I wonder
if the NCSG and NCUC might have a spot that Manju could make use of?

Let's keep discussing and finding solutions.

Best,