[council] Clarification Question on the GAC Communique (SubPro)

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Wed Sep 28 13:21:16 UTC 2022

Thanks Susan and Marie.  I think Marie hit the nail on the head in that this is not intended as the only people that will decide the issues, but rather the umbrella group.  As we know, Applicant Support is one of the key priorities for the GAC, so some reassurance that they will be able to participate in the substantive discussions will be important in my humble opinion.

this is a good discussion.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image002.png at 01D8D31B.7FD123E0]