[council] SubPro IRT Call - draft

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 01:06:06 UTC 2023

Hi all - if we call this out, then we need to be careful about arguments
previously made that CPH has resisted providing information on
organizations (as opposed to individuals).  Someone is likely to point out
that most of the clients are organizations, not individuals, and that we
have always insisted the organizations be disclosed under GDPR.
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor
NomCom Non-Voting 2022-2024
anneicanngnso at gmail.com