[council] FW: PLEASE READ - Board Listening Sessions With the ICANN Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Thu Apr 6 09:42:00 UTC 2023

Dear SG/C Leaders and Council Colleagues,

We received the below email this morning inviting the GNSO Council Leadership for a session with the ICANN Board on Thursday 27 April at 13:55 UTC on the topic of the new CEO search.

As per the attached letter the Council Leadership will be invited to provide the GNSO input, your input, in this process.
The Board is conducting these sessions with all SOACs within the community.

Council Leadership had already a planned meeting with Staff later today. We will discuss how to best gather your feedback and set deadlines. Please watch this space for further information.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_3036049307]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>