[council] Sub Pro - Council Liason to the IRT

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:22:30 UTC 2023

Sebastien,
Please consider this email to be my formal expression of interest to serve
as GNSO Council Liaison to the Sub Pro IRT.  I previously submitted my
interest informally when joining the Council.  My term on Council currently
runs through the 2024 fall meeting.  I heard you say the Liaison must be
assured of being on Council for a long time.  My intent would be to
accomplish as much as possible in my remaining term.  I would also apply to
Nom Com again to continue on Council for another two year term.

As you know, I was active in the Sub Pro Working Group and have been active
in the Council Small Team dealing with the Board's  38 pending issues.  I
have now retired from the practice of law and do not represent any
clients.  Accordingly, I have the time as well as the ability to avoid bias
in the fulfillment of the role.

As Jeff pointed out, we may need more than one Council Liaison.

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor