[council] Sub Pro - Council Liason to the IRT

kurt kjpritz.com kurt at kjpritz.com
Fri Apr 21 07:33:20 UTC 2023

All:

While I am sure there are other qualified candidates on council, I think Anne would be an excellent choice: in her expertise on the subject matter, in understanding the role of a liaison (rather than an advocate), being an unbiased & meticulous reporter back to the Council, and in accurately carrying back any thoughts of the Council members to the IRT.

Thanks & regards,

Kurt