[council] Consent Agenda - 2 Motions

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Mon Jan 9 13:11:59 UTC 2023

Dear Councillors,

Please find attached 2 motions prepared for our Consent Agenda:

  1.  Motion to Approve the GNSO Council Liaison to the Transfer Policy Review (TPR) Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group
  2.  Motion - Nomination of a Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program

Thank you Osvaldo for volunteering for the first during our SPS.
Please note that for the second we left the Nominee and Nomination Date to be filled as the SSC has not yet made its decision, but will have by the time we meet.

We agreed that in the interest of simplicity and time from now on Consent Agenda would be presented as a block by a single Submitter, which I am happy to do it this time. Can I have a Seconder for both?

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_303003904]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>