[council] ABR - Communications Support

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Mon Jan 9 13:23:22 UTC 2023

Dear Councillors,

During the SPS it was suggested we start a small team tasked with bettering our communication, to improve the way we communicate our successes, with an aim to counter some of the negative press we, ICANN and the Community may have received of late.

The small team has yet to be formed, let alone start its work, but we have an Additional Budget Request deadline to meet by end of January. We intend to lodge this request pre-emptively, and will let the small team direct how to spend the said budget should it be allocated.
Please review and comment the request.

Note that this is independent from the other ABR we are lodging this year regarding the Consensus Playbook and educational material to be developed from it.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_3612620226]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>