[council] REMINDER: For your input: Draft Survey for SSAD ODP Liaison + Small Team - due 13 January 2023

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Tue Jan 17 16:40:26 UTC 2023

All,

Apologies for using the mailing list in my role as the Liaison to the SubPro ODP, but I wanted to note my earlier comments that I requested this be done in an interview style at least for the Liaisons having to spend hours writing down the answers to this survey.  I have no objection to any of the questions, but if you want honest extensive feedback, I doubt Janis or myself, or frankly any of the small team members will be able to draft the appropriate answers in any reasonable time frame.

If I have tallied the questions, there are 49 questions in part I, with 25 of them requiring written paragraphs explaining the answer to the previous question and a catch all question at the end.
Part II has an additional 17 questions with 9 of them being open ended.

Again, thank you for letting me send this e-mail to the Council list in my capacity as the SubPro ODP Liaison.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D92A67.8EDE4630]
Jeffrey J. Neuman