[council] Fwd: Message from Tripti Sinha to Former CCWG-AP Members

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:53:27 UTC 2023

Thanks Paul.  This is a point that I missed in my preliminary comments.
Would CSG Leadership let me know whether to send this comment in response
to Tripti's email and to the CCWG - Auction Proceeds list?   This should be
done very soon if there is a CSG consensus on the important question Paul
is raising.

Thank you!
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese