[council] SubPro IRT Liaisons

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:08:02 UTC 2023

Thanks Greg.  I'm sure Susan and I both applaud the goal of obtaining
efficiencies in the IRT process.  Many on the Sub Pro IRT have been urging
more than one work track in order to accomplish the goals more quickly.  We
have also noted expressions from some on Council that any more than two
work tracks would be hard for some constituencies/stakeholder groups to
follow.

Thank you for the considerations expressed by Leadership. I think Council
will find that Susan and I working together in this role will actually lead
to more productive time at the Council level, as was hopefully demonstrated
by the work we put forward on the SPIRT in yesterday's extraordinary
Council meeting.

We appreciate your bringing this decision to a conclusion prior to ICANN77.
Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor