[council] REMINDER | Information to share | GNSO Council Meeting - Town Hall | Wednesday, 14 June 2023

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Jun 14 14:38:18 UTC 2023

**Sent on behalf of GNSO Chair Sebastien Ducos

Dear GNSO Council,

We would like to draw your attention to the additional time that has been carved out during the GNSO Council session at ICANN77 to continue our GNSO Town Hall experiment (see https://community.icann.org/x/zIBXDg). This time around it is not as a standalone session, but as part of the GNSO Council meeting on Wednesday 14 June. As you know, this is an opportunity for you and your groups to bring any topic or input you may have on ongoing GNSO work to the attention of the GNSO Council. In addition, the Council would be interested to hear your perspective on how to best address the recent trend of attrition in GNSO Working Group participation - a topic that was also discussed during the recent GNSO Policy Webinar.

Please encourage your members to attend and engage with the GNSO Council – we look forward to seeing you at ICANN77.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Sebastien Ducos

GNSO Council Chair