[council] SPS Action Item #2: Small Team Transparency Guidance

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 03:02:47 UTC 2023

Thanks for this, Steve.

I was going to ask if this effort to promote/preserve transparency of
Council small team activities would extend retrospectively to all past
small teams (to the extent possible since some of the calls may not have
been recorded) but I see that staff have already included those details
starting from 2020, in the Wiki page. This is fantastic, thank you, staff!

Kind regards,
Justine