[council] FW: Comments on Board SubPro Scorecard

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:24:04 UTC 2023

Thanks Paul.  i see your point.  I think  in the informal call you raised
the possible use of the GGP in connection with consideration of these Board
requests.  To my mind, that is a better tool than reconvening the Sub Pro
WG as suggested by the Board, especially given the experience of the
community with that tool in connection with IGOs.

Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor
NomCom Non-Voting 2022-2024