[council] UPDATE with directions GNSO Council Informal dinner Saturday 11 March 19h00 Hacienda El Mortero, Cancún

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Sat Mar 11 16:33:57 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I have reached out to some, but not the entire Council: sadly, I have had to cancel my trip and will have to join you once again remotely. John and Greg have stepped up and will be chairing our different sessions during the week… I’ll be quieter for once 😊

For those of you who are already in Cancun, enjoy tonight’s dinner, I will be there in spirit.
I’ll see you all on Zoom tomorrow for our Working Sessions.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_2208358483]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>