[council] Joint Session- ccNSO and GNSO Councli

desiree-me desiree-me at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 11 16:39:41 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues

As your GNSO liaison to the ccNSO I would like to
inform you what main topics will be covered during our informal session on Monday, March 13th.

The agenda is as follows:

- CSC Effectiveness Review

- CSC appointees to provide overview of main CSC recommendations

- Review Coordination between Internationalized Domain Name EPDP + PDP (ccNSO & GNSO PDP efforts)
- Main findings from the ccTLD DNS Abuse Survey by the DNS Abuse Standing Committee (DASC)
- Implementation of Policies
- Cocktails + Mingling
There will be ccNSO leads for each topic that will take us through the above items and we will have
more time for discussion during cocktails.

Desiree
—