[council] SubPro Pending Recommendations - DRAFT Small Team Assignment Form

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:19:11 UTC 2023

Thanks Steve.  My preference would be for staff (namely you) to lead and
facilitate this triage small team given the short time frame and we don't
want to get bogged down in the swamp of various constituency interests in
particular issues.  I thought you did a great job facilitating the previous
small team meeting that led to the letter to the Board before its
workshop.  I think maybe later on, beyond the April Council meeting, we
might need a Councilor to lead each "bucket" team but for now I think the
triage exercise for the next month should be led by YOU.

Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor
NomCom Non-Voting 2022-2024