[council] [Ext] RE: GAC Communique

Paul McGrady paul at elstermcgrady.com
Tue Mar 21 13:44:22 UTC 2023

Thanks Emily.  I think our small teams are pretty active and could move much more quickly on each of the issues than an ad hoc small team trying to get up to speed and remaining consistent with the work of the substantive small teams, but if that is Council Leadership’s decision, I will leave it undisturbed.  😊

Best,
Paul